Thank you to all our sponsors who truly made things happen this year!!
Please visit and shop at the sponsors that have given back to our own community! Click on their name to visit their website !!
“people helping people”
Atlas Outdoor Landscape
SRV Electrical Services
Edward Jones Investments– (Katrina Jonhnson)
Hank Graff Chevrolet
DR. Hale , DDS
Lapeer Moose Lodge 2433
Lapeer Moose Lodge Riders
The Honorable Judge Jennifer Manley
Diamond Income Tax
Hansen Funeral Home
Kroger – Davison
Meijer – Davison
Neebish Island Resort
Webster Associates Group, Inc.
MC: Scott Thomas ( WKCQ)
Hyperman Productions – Sound
Designs By Nature East
Top Quality Collision
Mitchell S. Dembo , Attorney
Allen Funeral Home
Allstate Real Estate Team
Art of Dentistry
Best Western – Davison Inn
Bristol Steel and Conveyor Corp.
Colleen Kemp of Caldwell Banker Professionals
Superior Cleaning Services
Davison Odd Fellows – Vernor Lodge 400
Davison Township Parks & Recreation
Design’s by Nature East
Tiffany Bridgett – Re/ Max Edge
Ryan Eashoo -RE/Max Edge
Linday Tenny – RE/Max Edge
Harris Eye Care
Hired Hands Therapeutic Massage
Konieczka Heating & Cooling
Lambaria Eyecare Associates- Dr. Lambaria
The Honorable Mark Latchana
Mike Toms Auto Repair
Rick & Fran Van Haaften
State Building Supply
Stone Chiropractic Health Center
The Fulcher Group, LLC
Top Quality Collision
Lucy’s Pet Supply
Attorney Lori Tallman
Burger King – Davison
Copper Ridge Golf Club & Banquet Center
Davison Big Boy
Dean’s Sausage & Jerky Co.
Mitchell S. Dembo, Attorney
Flag City Diner
Flint City Golf Club
McDonald’s – Davison
MoJoe’s Food & Spirit
Pam’s Country Charm
Lucky’s Steak House
Wojo’s Garden Splendors
Davison Family Barber Shop
A- BIG Special Thank you to:
- Marcy Fox – and her crew for preparing that delicious breakfast And Afternoon Food as well … We are going to eat good today !!
- All the Volunteers at Outreach East ( we have approx. 45 volunteers just at Outreach )
- The girls who made the Sponsor signs !! Pam and Teena
- All of our volunteers that put together Silent Auction — a lot of work !
- All our friends and family that work so hard towards getting this year’s event off the ground … and the best part is yet to come tomorrow !!!
- Davison Eagles Club for Hosting the Venue and the trustees for their help.
- Mike LeClair for Setting up the Poker Run Route
- The Moose Riders for all of their help and dedication to our cause
- Of course Angela ( Forte in getting the bands together )
- and thank you to the bands who give their time freely for this cause
- and Jan Lebert ( Director of Outreach) who makes it all come together in all the craziness.
As you can see the list of supporting people it takes to pull off the biggest fundraiser of our year takes so many people – we apologize if we missed anyone…. See you Tomorrow at the Event !!!
Thank you again to all …”people helping people”- we could not do it without everyone’s help.