Even though the economy is improving some, we are seeing approximately a 30 % increase in senior clients and single clients; donations are down and the number of families in need continues to increase. (See how the economy has affected us by clicking here.) Fortunately, there are many ways you can help Outreach East:
1) Participate in any of our current events. See all of our current events by clicking here.
3) Consider holding a personal care item drive at your work. We are always in need of these items and sure would appreciate it. Call us at (810) 653-7711 for more information.
4) Monetary donations are always appreciated and accepted in person, by mail, or online via PayPal. No donation is too small; every bit helps! Checks made payable to Outreach East may be mailed to: Outreach East, PO Box 61, Davison, MI 48423. Donations may be made online via PayPal by clicking the donate button below:
5) If you buy or sell on eBay, donate a portion of your sale or purchase to Outreach East through their Giving Works program. Every bit helps. Click here for more information.
6) Enroll in Kroger’s Community Rewards Program. Click here for instructions on how to enroll or update your account.
7) Like and Follow us on Facebook by clicking here to receive updates of what we have going on. You can help by inviting your friends to like our page, and sharing our status updates with them as well.
8) Donate Box Tops for Education. They may be dropped off in person or mailed to: Outreach East, PO Box 61, Davison, MI 48423. When Jan Lebert, Outreach East Director, speaks at local schools, she donates the Box Tops to the children for their school. Learn more about the Box Tops for Education program by clicking here.
Thank you for all your support. We really appreciate it and could not help all our local families in need without you!