– Outreach East P O Box 61, 425 N Genesee St. Davison, Mi 48423
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.outreacheast.org. and https://www.outreacheast.shop
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Outreach East may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Outreach East’s public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Outreach East collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
Outreach East may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Outreach East and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Outreach East does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Outreach East may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Outreach East, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Outreach East may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Outreach East or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Outreach East; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Outreach East, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
Outreach East may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Outreach East, in order to determine what Outreach East services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Outreach East to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.” We partner with Microsoft Clarity and Microsoft Advertising to capture how you use and interact with our website through behavioral metrics, heatmaps, and session replay to improve and market our products/services. Website usage data is captured using first and third-party cookies and other tracking technologies to determine the popularity of products/services and online activity. Additionally, we use this information for site optimization, fraud/security purposes, and advertising. For more information about how Microsoft collects and uses your data, visit the Microsoft Privacy Statement.”
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Outreach East. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Outreach East website.
The Outreach East website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Outreach East pages, or register with Outreach East site or services, a cookie helps Outreach East to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Outreach East website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Outreach East features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Outreach East services or websites you visit.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
Outreach East secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Outreach East uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Outreach East does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Outreach East may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Outreach East, you may opt out of such communications by emailing a request to email@example.com.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
Outreach East welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Outreach East has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Outreach East at:
P O Box 61
Davison, Michigan 48423
Effective as of April 07, 2022
You may contact us throught the “contact Us” form on our website or by emailing to OutreachEast@hotmail.com.
We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
Terms and Conditions
Online Auction / Shop / Donation, Subscription Terms and Conditions
This is a legal agreement between you, the site user / buyer, and Outreach East and these terms and conditions shall apply to all auction sales by Outreach East.
• All registration information for a bidder shall be current, complete and accurate. If bidder information changes at any time the bidder must notify Outreach East of changes immediately. A bid is a legally binding contract; therefore, all bidders must be 18 years of age or older. Outreach East may, at its sole discretion deny registration to any person or entity.
All sales are subject to Michigan State sales tax in accordance with the laws of Michigan. If you are exempt from paying sales tax, you must provide Outreach East with a copy of your sales tax license and fill out a tax-exempt form 3372 at the time you provide payment for purchases.
• Buyer is responsible for making all arrangements for merchandise to be picked up and removed per terms and/or conditions listed for the auction. Currently we do not ship products as we are not set up for that yet. They must be picked up at our local office 425 N. Genesee St, Davison, Mi. 48423.
• All items purchased on our online auctions are to be paid for and picked up within 7 Days of the end of the auction. After this period, we will assess storage fees to the buyer at a rate of $5.00 per day per lot unless special arrangements have been made and the items have been paid for. After 7 days from the end date of the auction there will be no refunds on any item purchased on the auction and upon this time payment in full is still required regardless of the condition or the availability of the item(s). Furthermore, we retain the right to resell any and all items not picked up after 7 days regardless of whether paid in full. If you require storage beyond 7 days, it is strongly advised that you make other arrangements.
All items are sold AS IS WHERE IS WITH ALL FAULTS and with no warranty of any kind expressed or implied. Buyers are encouraged to physically inspect any items they may be interested in during the open hours of Outreach East. Bids cannot be withdrawn after the auction for any reason. Buyer understands that descriptions whether written or verbal regarding any item are not guaranteed and Outreach East or Seller assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
At the end of each auction the buyer will be provided a receipt for his/her purchases via the email address provided upon registration. Buyer must maintain current and correct mailing address, phone number and email address(es) at all times
• The buyer is responsible for removal of purchased items within the pick-up dates listed for the auction. Removal is at the risk, expense and liability of the purchaser or purchaser’s representative(s). Any items or any part of items not removed within the allotted time frame, or any items abandoned will be resold or disposed of at the buyer’s expense
• Failure to pay for and/or remove purchased items per posted dates and times may result in bidder being banned from any future auctions
Outreach East reserves the right to terminate, change or suspend any aspect of the auction sale at their sole discretion for any reason.
Buyer expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Outreach East and their assigns from and against all claims, expenses, losses, damages or liability including but not limited to attorney’s fees either directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from any act including the negligent acts or omissions of Outreach East & or www.Outreacheast.shop or anyone acting in his/her behalf in connection with or arising out of auction.
• The auctioneer (Outreach East) may, at its sole discretion, void any sale, temporarily suspend bidding and resell any items that were affected by any malfunction. The decision of the auctioneer / Outreach East is final.
Outreach East’s Right to Terminate Purchase. If for any reason Auction Co. is unable to complete the sale of any purchase to buyer or provide such purchase free and clear of liens, even if the buyer was given notice that he is the high bidder and purchaser, Buyer agrees that the Auction Co. may terminate the purchase/agreement, in which case Outreach East’ only liability shall be the return of any monies actually paid by buyer.
• Buyer is responsible for their bidding number/ Username and password and should keep this information in a secure place. Buyer is responsible for any bids placed using his/her bidding number and password.
• Buyer agrees that by accessing this site, you accept without limitation, all of the terms and conditions set forth and to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of this site. Furthermore, buyer agrees that use of this site is at your own risk. Neither Outreach East & or www.Outreacheast.shop, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, or third-party content providers warrant that this site will be uninterrupted or error free, nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of this site, or as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, security, or currency of the site.
Outreacheast.Shop and Outreacheast.org does not imply or intend for anything contained herein to be of legal advice.
Outreach East (referred to as us or we) is Registered 501c3. We operate the website www.outreacheast.org and www.outreacheast.shop (the Website).
These are the Terms and Conditions which govern each use you make of the donation payment services provided through the Website.
These Terms and Conditions apply separately to each single donation that you make. Except as provided for in section 6, ‘Monthly Donations’, and unless specified by you, they do not form a contract allowing for future or successive transactions to be set up. By confirming on the Website that you wish to make a donation you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions for that donation.
(1) The donation services
We will use your donation at our discretion but within our stated charitable objectives.
All payments through the Website are to be made by payment card or via PayPal.
Once you confirm to us through the Website that you wish to proceed with your donation your transaction will be processed through our payment services provider, WooCommerce. By confirming that you wish to proceed with your donation you authorize WooCommerce to request funds from your credit, debit, or PayPal card provider.
(2) Unauthorized card use
If you become aware of fraudulent use of your card, or if it is lost or stolen, you must notify your card provider.
(4) Information from you
Before we can process a donation, you must provide us with (i) your name, address and email address; and (ii) details of the credit or debit card that you wish to use to fund the donation. We will use this information to process your donation. It is your responsibility to ensure you have provided us with the correct information.
When you submit your payment details, these details will be transferred to our payment provider, WooCommerce, and your payment data will be collected and processed securely by them. You should make sure that you are aware of WooCommerce’s terms and conditions, which are different from our own, to ensure that you are comfortable with how they will process your personal data before you make a donation.
(5) Refund policy
If you make an error in your donation, please contact us either by email at Outreacheast@hotmail.com
or by mail at Outreach East P O Box 61, Davison, Mi 48423 within 7 days and a full refund may be made to you on the sole discretion of Outreach East.
(6) Monthly donations
These Donation Payment Terms and Conditions will only apply to successive donations made through the Website where you have set up a monthly donation. When you set up a regular donation you will be scheduling a series of donations to be made on the day of the month that you choose until further notice. You agree that these Terms and Conditions will apply to each of the donations in that series.
By confirming that you wish to proceed with a monthly donation you authorize our payment service provider WooCommerce to request funds from your credit or debit card on the day of each month that you set.
To cancel your regular donation please contact us at Outreacheast@hotmail.com
We reserve the right to amend these Donation Payment Terms and Conditions at any time with or without notice.